For the 16th time, #FEST IS BACK! #16Fest will be held on April 20-21, 2018 at the Venue Of Athens.
Early bird tickets go on sale Friday, November 3 at noon. These will be the cheapest tickets offered for #16Fest and WILL sell out quickly!
We want to hook one randomly selected person up with the experience of a lifetime! Enter the contest below for your chance to win VIP tickets to #15Fest, meet & greets with #15Fest artist Louis The Child, and MORE!
Stickers are one of the easiest and coolest ways to commemorate the #Fest weekend and say “I was there”. That’s why we’re calling on all designers and graphic artists to help create this year’s official #15Fest sticker that will be given to thousands of #Fest-goers!
The winning design will be chosen by the #Fest HQ, and will have thousands of stickers printed using the design which will then be passed out to those attending #Fest. In addition to earning a few stickers for yourself, you’ll also score (4) GA 2-day passes for you and your friends to attend #15Fest and see your stickers in action!
- Your sticker design must be a piece designed by you, featuring images and ideas that you own all the rights to, or have permission to use. The design must be exclusive to #Fest as we may elect to use it beyond the sticker.
- The sticker size will be 3″ x 3″, and must account for .125″ of bleed space, as well as .0625″ in clear space on all edges. Thus, your final submitted design must be 3.375″ x 3.375″.
- The format of the submitted design should be 300 DPI and in JPEG form
- You MUST include the #Fest logo (click here) and the Smirnoff logo (click here) – click the links to download each (you are allowed to change the Smirnoff logo color)
- You MUST include either: #15Fest or #Fest: 15th Edition on the sticker in some way (text is fine)
- One submission per person, and you cannot change your submission once it’s submitted. Once you’ve sent your design, that is the final version that will be considered so please double check and make sure that everything is 100% upon submitting!
- You cannot use any names or pictures of the artists performing
- Creative direction is completely up to you. Aside from the technical requirements listed above, everything else about the design is open for you to create!
One grand prize winner will receive:
- (4) 2-day GA passes to #Fest: 15th Edition
- (10) stickers featuring your own design
- An announcement posted across #Fest social media declaring YOU the winner!
The deadline to submit is Thursday, April 6 at 11:59PM.
Do you have a design ready to go? Click here to send an email to submit — MAKE SURE TO ATTACH YOUR DESIGN!