We want to hook one randomly selected person up with the experience of a lifetime! Enter the contest below for your chance to win VIP tickets to #15Fest, meet & greets with #15Fest artist Louis The Child, and MORE!
Stickers are one of the easiest and coolest ways to commemorate the #Fest weekend and say “I was there”. That’s why we’re calling on all designers and graphic artists to help create this year’s official #15Fest sticker that will be given to thousands of #Fest-goers!
The winning design will be chosen by the #Fest HQ, and will have thousands of stickers printed using the design which will then be passed out to those attending #Fest. In addition to earning a few stickers for yourself, you’ll also score (4) GA 2-day passes for you and your friends to attend #15Fest and see your stickers in action!
- Your sticker design must be a piece designed by you, featuring images and ideas that you own all the rights to, or have permission to use. The design must be exclusive to #Fest as we may elect to use it beyond the sticker.
- The sticker size will be 3″ x 3″, and must account for .125″ of bleed space, as well as .0625″ in clear space on all edges. Thus, your final submitted design must be 3.375″ x 3.375″.
- The format of the submitted design should be 300 DPI and in JPEG form
- You MUST include the #Fest logo (click here) and the Smirnoff logo (click here) - click the links to download each (you are allowed to change the Smirnoff logo color)
- You MUST include either: #15Fest or #Fest: 15th Edition on the sticker in some way (text is fine)
- One submission per person, and you cannot change your submission once it’s submitted. Once you’ve sent your design, that is the final version that will be considered so please double check and make sure that everything is 100% upon submitting!
- You cannot use any names or pictures of the artists performing
- Creative direction is completely up to you. Aside from the technical requirements listed above, everything else about the design is open for you to create!
One grand prize winner will receive:
- (4) 2-day GA passes to #Fest: 15th Edition
- (10) stickers featuring your own design
- An announcement posted across #Fest social media declaring YOU the winner!
The deadline to submit is Thursday, April 6 at 11:59PM.
Do you have a design ready to go? Click here to send an email to submit — MAKE SURE TO ATTACH YOUR DESIGN!
We think that #Fest is best enjoyed with your friends. That’s want to give YOU the opportunity to become a #Fest Ambassador and earn free tickets, all for getting your friends to come! Here’s how it works:
- Sign up to become an Ambassador by clicking here
- Get your friends to come to #Fest and send them your unique ticket link
- Once you sell (8) 2-day tickets through your unique link, you’ll start earning rewards like free 2-day tickets for yourself and more
It’s that easy and only takes 2 minutes to register!
Click here to start becoming a #Fest Ambassador today.
(Already an Ambassador? Click here to login)
#Fest, the nation’s largest collegiate music festival, expands on an already massive lineup with the addition of Migos alongside previously announced headliners Young Thug, Jauz, 21 Savage and Lil Yachty. Spotify streams of the group’s viral hit “Bad And Boujee” track at one million per day and now, Migos has topped Billboard’s Top 200 Chart with their sophomore album “Culture”.
“Migos was the perfect headlining act to place on #15Fest’s bill,” said Dominic Petrozzi, founder of #Fest and festival partner at Prime Social Group, which produces the long-running festival in Athens, OH, each spring. “The cultural impact the group has made with recently released music aligns perfectly with the cult-like following #Fest has grown into within the collegiate space.”
Over 20,000 took part in #Fest in 2016 and festival producers are anticipating an even higher attendance when the event hits The Venue Of Athens, just minutes away from Ohio University’s campus. The April 21 and 22 festival includes overnight camping and an expanded second stage (called the “Prime Stage”) due to increased demand for more music.
Louis The Child, Waka Flocka Flame, Herobust, Cheat Codes, Blackbear, Party Thieves, Crankdat, Yookie, Quinn XCII, Ayokay and Jerreau round out the #15Fest lineup with a can’t miss combination of chart-topping artists and the next biggest and brightest of rap, hip-hop, pop and electronic music. For all ticketing, camping and RV parking options visit www.thenumberfest.com. This outdoor event is for ages 18 and up. Follow @thenumberfest on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter using #15Fest!
Your official #15Fest playlist is here! Featuring some of the best tracks from the artists on your #15Fest, it’s perfect for getting the party started and/or discovering your new favorite DJ or rapper.
Follow the playlist to add it to your Spotify account! (SoundCloud playlist coming shortly)